Monday, September 7, 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the starting on the last chemo! Round 6! Wow can not believe i have already have taken all these drugs. I am excited to get this over and move on. Even though we are going to be watching the brain i am not worried about any issues that i may come up on. I will kick all the cancers butt and get back into normal life. For some reason i really would rather be working again soon. Though everyday i have been thinking about how many great travels and adventures i should go on. Life is too short and beautiful and i feel that i need to explore. Let my wings fly... I will try to have others update this as im inpatient. Please keep on praying and giving me positive energy. It all helps! Thanks again for your support!! Believe!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment