Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Good doctor visit

So yesterday i went see Dr. Mahdavi. I had to get my blood taken to check all my counts also my magnesium and potassium. My white and red cells was looking good yet platelets are still a little low. Dr. said that i can just enjoy my week and check into Hoag next Tuesday. We were also talking about what we are going to do after round 6 the last chemo treatment!! He was saying that i will be getting a Ct scan and also a PET scan to see how it is looking. Yet from there if everything is looking good and stable he is going to put me on observation!! That is amazing!! No more chemo.. WOW! I believe i will be fine and just get checked after to make sure im clear... That was a good visit. So all week and i am keeping myself buy and relaxed. My hair is falling out right now bad. I woke up and on my pillow and face was my beautiful hair haha. So sad but i am ready to be a shiny and bald woman again. I will update you all as my relaxing week goes by. I am so happy and honored to who has been offering benefits and help for me. My words can not explain all my great feelings about that. I appreciate you all for your support!! Check out on my current events page in the next couple days to see whats new. Thanks again for your love and support! Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment