Thursday, September 17, 2009

Finished

So...Sunday night was the last drip of chemo. I am all done!!!! So far, counts are doing well and I am still taking steriods for the swelling & fluid in my brain. Now it is Thursday and I have been getting my shots for my white counts since Monday and today I am getting 2 units of blood. I am still a little spacey but feeling better every hour. Equalibrium seems to be getting better though it is still off. My doctor wants me to take a couple of weeks off and not drive. I know I am able to drive but I would rather not take that risk. I am hoping to get out this weekend. I just have to take it day to day to see how my counts are doing. Let's believe they will be going up fast so I can go home and realize I am done with all this treatment! I am so happy! Thanks for all your support.

1 comment:

  1. Yay. It's all sounding pretty good. Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete