Thursday, September 3, 2009

i am home

They let me out and i am home now. I talked to Dr. Duma and he is putting me on steroids to reduce the swelling and fluid. They are letting me come back next Tuesday for the last round of chemo for my lung. When i am done with this I will take a mri of my brain to see if the steroids worked. Dr. Duma really thinks that the mass is not cancer!! We dont know for sure or what is going to help but i believe i will be great! If it does not work we will drain the fluid out of my brain then. I have gone through alot but feeling ready to kick this cancers butt , drain the fluid and shrink the swelling! Thanks all for your support! I will update you all more very soon! Believe!

1 comment:

  1. Love you sooo much and so excited to spend some time with you in a few weeks! I know you're gonna kick this cancer's ass! Good job Nae!

    Love you!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete