Saturday, September 12, 2009

Round 6

I went back on Tuesday morning to Hoag for chemo. I started getting pressure headaches again the other day, so they took two more MRIs. Compared to the last ones from last week - it looks like the swelling has decreased a bit and stable. Saw Dr. Duma today and he is going to keep me on heavy steroids. Then once those steriods are done, we'll check to see if it is helping the swelling decrease. We are thinking not to do a crani to take the dead cancer mass out. The only surgery we may do is to drain the fluid from the brain, if necessary. That will be known in the next month because I need to build a strong immune system to do this. So today, I am on bag 5 of 5 of my last round of chemo!!! Feeling out of it and can't taste a thing. This is almost over! This is so exciting! Taking it hour to hour right now. Should be here for another week or so. I will try to update as the time goes by.....Believe.

1 comment:

  1. Renne your the strongest girl in the world, an Inspiration! xx JR

    ReplyDelete