Monday, September 28, 2009

down time..


I went into Dr. Mahdavis office today to see him and also take my blood. My blood results were pretty good yet it is still a little low. I will get that checked again next Monday. I went over a couple things with my favorite doctor. I am taking my CT scan and also PET scan tomorrow. I will see him next Monday to go over all the results. I will have some anxiety wondering how this will all turn out. Also i saw Dr. Duma and i made an MRI appointment for my brain October 26th. He did say no matter how i am i will be able to fly. The bad news is that i can not drive until after the results of my brain. Wow! A month without driving myself any where or taking myself to the scans and other doctor appointments drives me crazy! I always did feel great being independent but not anymore.. BOO HOO! I am still getting pressure in my brain but feeling better. I will update you all when i get more information from the doctors and also let you know how i am feeling. Thanks for your support!! BELIEVE!

2 comments:

  1. Love you baby! Soooo excited to see you in a few weeks! I will take you to your favorite place...whatever you want! Love you, Steph

    ReplyDelete