Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Relaxing

I had my white blood cell shots the past 2 days and also my blood taken yesterday. We figured that i did not need to get another shot today cause my white blood count was really high. It will end up going back down but i will check on it again Monday. I also will be seeing Dr. Mahdavi next Monday to go over it all. The past 2 days have been different for me. My whole body is feeling numb and sore. It is really hard to walk up and down the stairs too. I feel that i should do little exercises and stretches to help this problem. I cant not figure it out if it is from the chemo, shots , my brain damage or the muscle atrophy. The pain will go away soon too! The rest of the week i get to relax and work on my strength. My sister and i are going to head to Palm Springs for another relaxing weekend. I will update you all when i talk with my amazing doctor. Believe!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's the Neupogen, for real. I hope you feel better soon... A little (not too much!) sun will do you some good!

    ReplyDelete