Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tomorrow

I will be getting the broncoscopy in the afternoon. Hopefully it will still be an outpatient procedure. This weekend i went back to palm springs to get a relaxing get away. Though this weekend i have never been in so much pain ever in my life. My lungs,ribs and muscles in my back are really killing me. The feeling is so hard to explain but sharp and unbearable! I hope i will be able to start chemo the week after thanksgiving. Dr. Mahdavi has to ask Dr. Duma if it is ok to start chemo then. It will be 4 weeks since my brain surgery on Tuesday! Time flies by fast. I had to cancel my flights to Washington and England the other day. I was upset but do realize that my family in each place will be there when i am better. I just got to take care of business. I will let you know how it goes. Thanks for your support! Believe...

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Renee!! Sending you strength-not that you need any. You are superwoman!

    ReplyDelete