Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Not what you want to hear...

Went to the doctors today... It ends up that the mass in my lung is my cancer growing. Even though i did the 6 rounds of chemo it helped but it did not kill it.Also the swelling is not from the radiation. So in a couple weeks i will be going to UCLA to see my sarcoma doctor to get his opinion on what other regiment we are going to use to kill this stupid cancer! I knew this whole time that my cancer was still in my lung yet why did it have to grow. There is other chemo out there that is gonna kick its ass! Im gonna kick its ass! I am going to still relax up north till my next appointment nov 18th at UCLA. I need to escape and get fresh air before my next challenge. Also we can not even start any treatment until my brain heals too. So i got perfect timing right now. Even though this all may sound bad, it is not. It is not spreading and it is in the same place but just getting a little bigger. My luck always seems to work out. I BELIEVE! I AM OK. I AM A FIGHTER!!!! Thanks ya'll for your support! i will update as days go by....

5 comments:

  1. Im glad your going up north to chill, have a good relaxing time lady! I love you and my prays are with you as always F*** Cancer! Annaca

    ReplyDelete
  2. F Cancer!!!!! I am so sorry to hear the latest news. Hopefully you can relax up north for a bit. Thinking of you always...
    p.s. what sarcoma doc do you see at UCLA? I see one too but can't think of his name.
    ~Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Glaspy at UCLA.. Great man also. I am very lucky to have all these amazing doctors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee - you are strong and stronger than this!!! Keep your brave fight up and you will triump!

    Thinking about you!

    Kim Welch

    ReplyDelete
  5. cancer has nothing on you. Enjoy your trip and get some rest. I love you, nae! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete