Sunday, November 1, 2009

HOME

I am home. What a week of new experiences. Going through the surgery was not bad once again but the anxiety came on hard. I was in ICU for not even a full day and i could not sleep. Life is so short and precious it made me push harder to heal.There was so much going on around me in this unit and i was so happy to be transferred back onto my favorite 8th floor! I was able to calm down and finally get some healing sleep. I stoped taking diladid, which are strong pain killers, because i can only deal with my own pain. Being on those drugs erase all memory,pain and emotion. i don't like that. It is amazing that all my pressure headaches are gone! No pain or headaches! The only uncomfortable pain is the cuts and staples in my head. My face is really tight and pulled up. The steroids make me feel really sucked in and swollen. I will still be taking them till this Wednesday. Though the area is itchy and healing well. Everyday i am feeling a little better. When i was discharged, Dr. Duma came to tell me that it is NOT CANCER!! I knew it! I believed that it was just another test for me. This week on Wednesday i get the staples removed!! I cant wait! I also have another PET scan on Tuesday to check up on my lung.. Will they ever leave me alone. HAHA! Thank you all for your support! I am sorry if i don't make much sense but trying my hardest. I will update all the time. BELIEVE

2 comments:

  1. Im glad your home and the head aches are gone!!!!! THats great news!!!! Love you lots

    ReplyDelete