Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving


I finished my broncoscopy Monday. It was not too bad. They put me out and the next thing i know i was back on the floor recovering. My chest was hurting so bad in the morning cause i was not able to drink or eat my halls cough drops! The doctor did give me pain killers when i left to see if they would help me at home. So far it has not helped and i am still waking up at night in pain. Ahhh what to do! i just need to start chemo to kill this stupid cancer so the pain and coughing will go away! Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and my doctor wants me to call him to give me results of the procedure. Wow what a day to be thankful of great news!! I believe with any news is great news cause i am still fighting and have wonderful family and friends who give me amazing support! Im thankful for that! Thank you all!!! I do Believe!!!! Update you as soon as i hear more news. Next doctors appointments are Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment