Tuesday, November 17, 2009

HOME


I got home from my wonderful vacation on Sunday night. It was such a relaxing peaceful week! This week is back to stressful reality. I have all these doctor appointments and finally going to figure out what to do next. My cough is getting worse and the sharp pain in my lung is hurting more every night. I can not wait to start this treatment so this all goes away! Last night i was at Round Table Pizza, which is my favorite pizza, and had such a wonderful time. Thanks to all that came to support me and hope you enjoyed a great dinner. I will update you when i find out the next treatment. I go to UCLA tomorrow!!! Ahhhhh YEAH! I believe whatever they will give me will kick the cancers butt!! Thanks again for all your love and support! Do not know what i would do without you all! BELIEVE

2 comments: