Monday, November 9, 2009

Eureka!

I am now in Eureka. So far my little get away has been so wonderful! The Mattair's and i drove up to Santa Rosa on thursday morning. It is so beautiful up there and it is full into the fall season colors! Friday morning we headed up to Eureka. The weather has been beautiful up here all weekend. On saturday we went and saw a Humboldt state university football game because Summers bother Bubba is on the team. It was really hot and alot of fun! Took advantage of going on easy flat hikes this weekend. it feels so good to move around,smell fresh air,look at amazing redwood trees and be relaxed for the week! Have some other relaxing things coming up this week. I will be back at home on sunday. i really dont want to think about coming home yet! haha! it is too amazing here for me! i am doing ok. My hair is growing in fast over my incision already. The scar on my head is healing well. Though i am still coughing and getting sharp lung pain. I am enjoying every minute of my life till reality slaps me again when i get home. more time to relax and no time to waste.. Believe....

No comments:

Post a Comment