Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Good Day!!

Today was a good morning! Got up early today to take my PET scan. I was very happy that it was easy for them to inject me! After i was done i realized that my wonderful 2 out of 3 doctors were there doing their procedures. Dr. Duma was there and looked at my incision which he is very proud of. It looks great and i was able to get my staples out!! He is amazing! My next MRI for my brain is not till the second week of December. For the 3rd time we discussed about me taking steroids before flying in a plane. haha! The same questions he has to hear from me...Poor guy! Yet he is so sweet! He blows my mind, brain literally.. Also Dr. Chen my radiation oncologist was there. We were talking about my chest and discussing how i still have chest pain and a cough. Steroids are suppose to help the pain and cough but to me it is still feeling the same. He said it may take 2-3 weeks to get better. I am just happy to know that the lung will heal itself. Tomorrow i will see Dr. Mahdavi to go over the PET scan. Dr. Chen was not able to go over more details with me cause the results could not even be seen yet. We will find out how the cancer is doing also in my lung. I am going to go to UCLA the first week of December to see how they feel about this and what to do next. AHH i finally get to relax!! Anxiety is going away fast! My strength is getting a little better everyday. I have never smiled so much than i have today! I will let you all know what the "man" has to say tomorrow.. I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment