Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Trippin!

I had an interesting night last night. I finally started to feel sick so I asked for some nausea meds. They ended up giving me it with all my other night time drugs to help me sleep. About 2 minutes after the nurses left, I opened my eyes to grab my water and when I looked at my cup I was wondering why there was cob webs all over it. My heart was beating so fast and deep that the rest of my body was thumping. I looked up at my TV and there was a pirate skeleton hanging from it and it was pitch black in my room! Wow!! I knew I was hallucinating. It must have been from giving me all those drugs at once. I called the nurses station but I did not know what to say because I was confused and tripping. It ended up lasting 10 minutes and then I was fine and fell asleep. Everytime I woke up through the night I was hoping not to see those nice pirates and I did not. That was an amazing trip!! So I woke up this morning and I am feeling pretty good. I am getting a little tired since my counts are dropping once again. I am getting up a lot to walk around and I still have a great appetite. Only 2 more days of chemo and another week and a half at hotel Hoag. Thanks again for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment