Monday, March 30, 2009

All Checked In For Round Two!

I am all checked in! I am super excited about getting a great room at Hoag so I can have a place to relax and move around. We started chemo but we had to stop to put me on magnesium. My red blood cells are dropping super fast but I am feeling pretty good. I am pretty much bald now with a few little speckles of hair that are holding on but I am loving all of my beanies. I will keep you updated on my progress and thank you for all of your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Rick and I will be coming to visit you in a bit! He has another surprise gift for you!! I wonder what it could be. Maybe something you were talking about over the weekend that you really wanted. Gosh he spoils you!! :)

    Love you,
    your big sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee, hi from Kelley's dad. You are, and have been in my prayers for years now. Thank you for keeping all of us in the loop! I believe and I know you do too! Love, Steve

    ReplyDelete