Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Easter


All I can say is last weekend sucked. I felt super sick all weekend and basically didn't want to leave the bed or the couch. My counts dropped the lowest they have been at 1.6 but I didn't have to do isolation this time. Monday I got a blood transfusion and my counts stayed the same till today. They bumped up to 2.6 and if they continue to get better, I am out of here!! I have not had any more pirates sightings which is nice but my eyebrows and eyelashes are starting to fall out and I feel like an alien. Thank God I got my eyebrows tattooed! I am looking forward to spending Easter with my friends and family and I am REALLY looking forward to my mamas carrot cake and the world famous Geraci family artichoke dip. I hope you all have a great Easter! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Checking in on you and praying for you often. Glad you got to be home for Easter - hope you enjoyed some yummy cake and dip :)

    ReplyDelete