Saturday, April 4, 2009

Done with round 2

Last night was my last bag of chemo for this round. The past couple days has been hard for me. I have been "chemicaled" out! Everything tastes like chemicals and my tummy has been really upset. They have been giving me nausea medicine for the past couple of nights but I realized that it was making me sicker. They are giving me too much and giving it to me too fast. I am still trying to figure out what tastes good and what is going to settle my stomach and mouth. My counts are still normal today even after the last dose last night. I am waiting for them to drop so we can start pumping them back up so I can be discharged. They will drop hopefully in the next couple days but from there it takes a good week to get them back up to normal. I am anxious to get out this time so I can relax and get my first CT scan. I am doing well staying strong and positive! Thanks again for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment