Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm at home!!

So this is a big surprise for me to be home a couple days after my chemo! My last drop of chemo for round 3 was on Saturday. I have been feeling pretty good with no nausea. My counts were dropping and on Sunday I did get a couple shots to help my immune system jump back up. I woke up this morning to my favorite Doctor, Dr. Mahdavi saying, "lets give this a try and let you go home early!" My counts are higher yet somewhat "fake" though I am going to go home and do outpatient shots if needed. It feels great to be able to come home even though I am very tired and worn out. My energy is pretty low since my red blood count is low so the next couple days I will be laying around building up some energy and finally getting some sleep!! Sleep! Wow what is that? It amazes me how much you do not sleep in the hospital. There is so much going on in there. It is hard to get on a normal sleeping pattern once I'm home cause I am so use to waking up all the time. I am going to do my best though and I believe being home will help. All week I will be checking into the doctors to make sure all my levels are clear then next week I will have an MRI/MRA of the chest to see what is next! Thanks all for your support!
B E L I E V E

No comments:

Post a Comment