Sunday, March 29, 2009

Going back in


So I am patiently waiting to go back into Hoag today to start round 2 of chemo. The floor is completely full so I am waiting for someone to be discharged. I had a fabulous past couple of days relaxing in the hot sun in Palm Desert at my friends Steve's house. I had great food when I was there thanks to Rick, my sisters boyfriend. Also I got to see my good friend Dawn that lives out there too which is always a treat. It was a great mini trip and I wish I could do that every time I get a week off from chemo. It took my mind off everything! I am now going to get myself packed and ready for my 2 week vacation at Hoag. Thanks everyone for being so supportive! I will update you as the days pass. I also wanted to mention that today is my special friend Noah's one year since his death. I can not believe it has been that long! I think about him all the time and I know he is one of my guardian angels. He is always with me and he will always be missed! You only live once....

1 comment:

  1. What a nice relaxing time we all had in Palm Springs! Steve said every time you get a week off chemo, the casitas is all yours! Plus once Ricks house in finished up there, you can stay there anytime too! Im glad you enjoyed yourself! This is the first of many relaxing mini vacations. Rick and I love you very much Nae Nae!

    Love,
    your big sis
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete