Friday, January 15, 2010

Update 1.15.10


We started off a little rough this morning but Renee is so amazing! She is still not responding verbally and right now she has her eyes closed but when we are talking to her (especially when we are joking with her) we will get a smirk from her or a huff and puff.

She has had SO many tests done today and she is very tired. We have again asked for no visitors at this time but I know her family appreciates all of the support you have all given. I would be happy to read any texts you send to her and I know that the support she gets from all of her friends is what gets her through her toughest times.

BELIEVE!!

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you! You are such an amazing person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following your website for quiet some time. I have never actually had the chance to meet you but you have inspired me in so many ways. you are such a fighter. I love reading your blogs.you are an amazing woman. :) I am actually a friend of yours who posted a blog on face book that said you needed all the prayers to help you pull through your tough time you are having right now. I went on the sight immediatly and was sadened by the news. I know you are a tough Cookie and you WIll kick this cancers butt Again.I am so Sorry for all the pain you have gone through. :( you and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers and will continue. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOU COUSIN.. IM KEEPING UP WITH THE SITE TO SEE HOW YOU ARE DOING. THE FAMILY IS PRAYING FOR YOU EVERYDAY.

    ReplyDelete