Thursday, December 24, 2009

update

A little quick update for you all. So far i have finished my chemo on Tuesday. I have been blessed to have Jame as my nurse the first couple nights and also little Daisy Renee Quatman was born Tuesday morning at 515 am. I was very lucky that i got a note to let me off the floor to go meet her and spend time with them all.she is so beautiful it made my life brighter!Still shocked that her middle name is Renee! That is so special! So right now i am feeling better with pain control and the breathing is getting a little easier with all the treatments i am getting. My face is nice and puffy red. I actually slept for 3 1/2 hours straight last night! ahh it felt great to be able to do that. So later on today i will find out how my blood levels are doing. We saw yesterday that my red count is a little low so i may need to get a shot to help or i rather get a blood transfusion! I just love how wonderful those transfusions make me feel! Jame let me borrow her computer cause now here at Hoag they are receiving wireless Internet on the floors now!! Thanks Jame and Hoag! Now i am finally able to write you all myself. You must be able to tell when others write for me cause i never make sense.. haha! I will update when i find out when i can come home. i hope you all are enjoying a wonderful Christmas eve with your family! thanks all for the love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment