Thursday, December 3, 2009

chemo

So this is a confusing update for you all. All week i have been dealing with doctors,doctors offices,and medical insurance. For some reason it was hard for the doctors to communicate and get things rolling, it was hard to have the office staff do a simple chore, and insurance company just wont pay for anything nor call me back. So it has been a delightful week. It really did not help out the horrible pain i am still having. My cough is still loud and for some reason i am loosing my voice every morning. I think the stress and anxiety from all this has made the pain worse. So we came up with this for my chemo; to take temador (pills) for 5 days straight every 28 days and then an infused chemo once a week which will be outpatient. Tomorrow i am being admitted into Hoag to try out this new chemo. Then after that if everything seems to be going well with the chemo it will be outpatient. Temador are pills that i have already taken before, though for 5 pills it is going to cost me $2700.00 because my insurance doesn't cover it! Nice! So that is what i have been dealing with all week. i am trying to be positive and relax but its too stressful. I did go to Ellen Degeneres show on Tuesday and our gift was to come back to her show during her 12 days of xmas give aways!!! I am sure looking forward to that even if i need a wheel chair or not!! I will let you know how this new chemo goes. Thanks for your patience. Thanks for your support! Believe

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, i clicked on a little icon i was curious about and deleted my comment! ...basically i just said in the comment that... You Rock!

    ReplyDelete