Monday, December 14, 2009

Short

Short and sweet... I have been in bed all weekend from major back pain. My MRI came out fabulous and i don't need another recheck till 4 months! My blood levels seem to be stable. I will start the next bag the Monday after Christmas. Then with the Temador, the pill chemo, i will start a week after that. I am hoping i do not get as sick as i was this time! I do have a PET scan i am taking this week so i will let you all know what the results are when i get them. Sorry if this is short, it really hurts to type cause i am using the muscle that is in pain! Ahhhh! It will get better! Tomorrow is an exciting day because me and 7 other girlfriends get to go to Ellen 12 days of Christmas show!! So excited to see what we are getting!! Thanks for all your patience! BELIEVE

1 comment:

  1. Hey Renee! I'm sorry to hear that your feeling sick...totally sucks! But, yippee that you went on Ellen! Love her! She's so cool! Anyways, hope she hooked u up super fat with lots of goodies! If you ever need help, I am just a phone call away! I can fill in for Summer, sigh, I miss her! I'm sure you do to! I want some soup! haha! I think I'm going up there in January..just for a weekend, in between her coming here, but if you ever want to cruise there together, just hit me up! Hope you start feeling better! Don't stop Believin!
    xo-Kellie

    ReplyDelete