Wednesday, December 9, 2009

sick sick sick

Wow did things change!! Sunday night is where it all hit me at once! i have not been this sick in years! i was constantly vomiting and tummy aches! Monday i had to cancel the MRI cause i was still sick and could not get out of bed. All day Monday was still the same. i could not eat because i would just throw it up ect... I could not get out of bed wither. This carried on till all day Tuesday! I finally tried every thing i could to help and nothing was helping so i called the doctors. The prescribed me nausea pills. Mom picked those up for me after work and so far it has stopped me from my nausea and vomiting!! i feel about 40% better today! Everyday and ever hour seems to change. Sometimes when you feel so bad it feels like it will never get better, but it will! I am trying to eat something this morning hoping it will give me strength and energy. Rescheduled MRI for Friday so i am hoping to feel well and making that appointment. i will update you all with that MRI and doctor appointment when i can. Thanks for your support! Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment