Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Out of surgery and looking good...


Hey everyone. I just wanted to give you the update on Renee's surgery. She just finished with her surgery and is doing well. Dr. Duma took out some of the mass and burned around the mass in hopes of keeping it from growing. He will be testing it to confirm that it is NOT cancer and we will know in the next couple of days. He said that from what he could see that it looked to be scar tissue. Elda and Jen are getting ready to head up to ICU to be with her and knowing Renee, she will be on the phone letting us all know in person that she is doing great. She is such a strong amazing girl and she inspires so many every time she kicks cancers butt over and over again. Thank you so much for all of your support and prayers. As I get more information I will continue to post.
**Audrey Honeycutt

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! I believe!!!! Best news I have heard all day!
    xoxox
    Ember. Kevin. and Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the update. I'll let her friends at Crystal Cove know how she's doing. Renee - you're one strong woman!
    Trudy

    ReplyDelete