Thursday, October 15, 2009

Changes


I called Dr. Duma office, my awesome brain doctor, yesterday and talked to a nurse. I was going over how things have not changed. The doctor has talked to the eye doctor that i saw last week which is good. Even though i have mentioned that i am getting a brain mri October 26 we have changed it now to next Tuesday the 20th. This needs to be done sooner so we can figure out how the brain is doing. I do have more anxiety like always but i do know that no matter what i BELIEVE i am ok!!! I am feeling ok and it takes time to feel 100%. I have been relaxing alot at home and not going around often so i dont get that flu that kids have. Poor kids.. Hope all is doing well! Thank you all for your support my wonderful friends!! Thank you my angels!BELIEVE! Enjoy life! Y.O.L.O

You only live once...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment