Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Good day!

Today i was in Hoag to do pre admission screenings. The only thing i had to do was a chest xray! I ran into so many doctors and friends there. Everyone knows that i am getting the great brain surgery next Tuesday! I feel happy that the friends know and also i am done with the pre surgery responsibilities. Haha! i get to relax and enjoy these days. I have realized that the last blog that was written is confusing some people. Dr. Duma is taking out the cyst that grew larger. Remember that we found the cyst,fluid and swelling. The cyst was 2.6* 1.7 cm on 9/11 and now 3.9*3.2cm in size. So he will go in my brain and take that cyst out. It pretty much is like dead skin/tumor.He is not taking out any good brain and if he does a little bit! Even though we already see and know that it is not cancer, he will still test the dead cyst. He was telling me how fabulous i will feel once he does this surgery. I can not explain how excited i am to do this!!!!! I am still leaving here a week later after my surgery to get away and relax with special friends!! Thanks everyone for your support! i will write before i go in and i am also hoping to have someone update this blog when i am in the hospital. BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment