Thursday, July 2, 2009

10 out of 31!!

Done with week 2 of radiation and have 4 more to go. I am happy i get a 3 day weekend. The cancer center is closed tomorrow for the 4th of July! Happy about that yet i kind of want to do radiation as much as i can!! Tomorrow will be the only day that i will be missing my radiation. So far this week i am felling ok still. Getting tired but in the afternoon i get energy. I am trying to keep myself from doing too much. Though i am always all over the place! Relaxing is the best for me right now. I would love to lay in the sun but my skin is already getting red and peeling from the zapping. I will be enjoying my weekend and i am going to try to make it down to the Huntington parade. Hope everyone has a great weekend and be safe on the 4th! Believe....

No comments:

Post a Comment