Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Future plans


Today is already in the middle of the week and i just finished 23 of 31!! Yeah!!! So far i am feeling really well still. Last weekend i went to Palm Desert and had a relaxing time. It was 118 and i enjoyed that heat. I swam and layed out in the sun but only my legs where in the sun and i did not come home with a sun burn on them either. My chest looks like i baked in the sun for days because of the radiation. I had to go to Dr. Mahdavi yesterday for blood and update. We talked about what is going to happen next. When i am done i am due for a CT scan to see how the mass looks. I have not had a scan in over a month and a half!! So excited to see how small it is or if it is even there!! I made an appointment on the 10th of august for my scan and then i see Dr. Mahdavi on the 13th. Then after that on the 17th we are planning on admitting me back into Hoag for chemotherapy. 2 more rounds is what i have left!! I am so happy that this is going smooth and quick. We did talk about me doing more treatment if the mass is not responding. Haha i know i am fine! The doctors always have to say what could happen and i DO NOT BELIEVE i will have any other problems!! I do BELIEVE i am kicking this stupid cancers butt!! Thanks all for supporting me! I am really anxious to finish this and move on....
I love my Sierra she is a funny little 5 year old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment