Thursday, July 16, 2009

Another week...


Today i am on 19 of 31!! Cant believe how fast this is all going. Everything seems to be ok still. I am getting a lot more red on my chest and back. It looks like a bad sunburn. The skin is starting to peal a bit. Though with all the Aloe and Aquaphor is helping out alot to keep it moisturized. It has been so beautiful and sunny lately here. I would love to just lay in the sun and go swimming yet i can not. There will be sun when i am done. My swallowing has gotten much better. I always believed that nothing can stop me from eating.. Haha. For the first time on Tuesday i was able to eat may favorite meal, Sushi!!!!! I enjoyed that soo much! I have been waiting since February to eat raw fish again. Poor Dr. Mahdavi has been listening to me bitch about not eating it and constantly asking him when can i eat sushi..So my blood counts are looking great and i am somewhat back to being normal healthy Renee. Thanks all for believing with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment