Saturday, June 27, 2009

a quick note..

Yeah 1 week down of radiation!! Just 5 more to go!! So far i am feeling good. Just taking it day to day. On Wednesday i had a brain Mri and update with Dr. Duma. As we looked at the images we noticed a change. There is either swelling in my brain or scare tissue from my radiation i had almost 4 years ago. He is not worried about it at all. I on the other hand is wondering how this is popping up now. He said it is normal to get this after a year of brain radiation and gamma knife. Yet it has been almost 4 years for me so he thinks i am lucky. Also he feels that since i started chemo and now radiation for my lung it may have caused this to happen since my system is not normal to heal. We are gonna check up on this brain in 3 months. Though if i start getting slurred speech and other symptoms then ill get one earlier. That is fine with me. I am very happy that there is not another tumor in my brain!!! So all my worries are gone. I believe i am and always will be fine! Stupid silly cancer trying to mess with me haha. I dont think so!! Thanks all for everything! ill update you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment