Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesday

Every Wednesday i will be seeing Dr. Chen my radiation oncologist. Today was a good visit. They did take a scan last Friday and everything seems to be ok. It is different than any other ct scans so it is hard to tell if it is shrinking or not. I believe that the stupid cancer is gone and they are radiating me for fun... Haha! My chest is doing ok. i am obsessed with aloe,aquaphor and hydrocortisone cream to help the redness and the burning. Then with the swallowing and digesting my food has been interesting. Now every time i eat i have the hick ups and i burp alot. Certain spices and hot food really bother my esophagus. Though with all this little complications i am still able to eat as much as i normally do. One side effect that is new for me is that i get nausea and It does come and go. Over all i am doing great and taking it like a champ! Thanks for all your support and reading about my fun adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment