Friday, June 19, 2009

Just a thought

So today is my first radiation treatment. I went in yesterday to get more pictures and for some reason had a bad time. Not only did i find out the only time slot they had open was 730p.m and then they said i cant lay out! I was upset and cried.. I am thinking that i had more than that to cry about and something triggered me to do so. Once again i reminded myself there is plenty of sunshine through out the year that i can soak myself with and also they may adjust my time slot once something opens up. Haha i was an emotional wreck. I learned that it is ok just to do cry and be upset here and there. Though this time around has been too often. Maybe emotionally i have had enough but still able to kick this cancers butt! This menopausal thing i am going through too is not helping either with the moods. Haha now i know how my mom feels.. I'm going in today knowing this is going to go by fast and that is killing this cancer! Just another new experience and excitement! Thanks all for supporting me!!! Believe!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment