Monday, June 22, 2009

It is moday..


Today was 2 out of 31 times of radiation. So far it is going well. I had more anxiety last week then i do now. I just have to take it day to day. Today i did get to see my nurse. We went over alot today and i am not looking forward to all of the side effects, if it happens that is. They are radiating my whole upper left chest, from the bottom of my left breast to the bottom of the neck and it is from the left side to the middle where the esophagus is. That is alot so there are many different things that could happen. First is that i may have problems swallowing since my esophagus is getting zapped,fatigue for sure possibly after 2 weeks, shortness of breath, and sun burned chest. Hmmmm i dont know if all this will happen to me but they had to discuss it with me. Then i know i cant lay out in the sun..Boo hoo to that. Though i know there are many other sunny days when this is over. i just need to have patience and just concentrate of killing this stupid cancer! I will let you all know how every goes almost daily. Thanks for all your support!! Believe
pic if from anguilla 2006...

No comments:

Post a Comment