Monday, August 3, 2009

Done with radiation!!


Last day of radiation was today!! I can not believe how fast 6 weeks of radiation went! I feel so lucky how smooth this went for me. My skin has been the only issue and im hoping the raw red skin heals soon.I am thinking back to when i started my 6 weeks and how much anxiety i had. I was thinking the worse of what could happen. Why do i still do that.. I do that to myself every time i go through any treatments or scans. It comes and goes but i beat it every time! It is a mind game. I stay positive and believe! That is what helps me flight to live. Today i went to get my blood taken and it is still looking good. I am ready to start my next 2 rounds of chemo!! Next Monday i have a ct scan to see if the radiation helped killing my stupid cancer!! Excited to hear the great news. Thank you for all you support!

Starting this week every Tuesday of august go to Roman Cucina to eat and have some drinks.Make sure to bring a flyer with you.

Believe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment