Monday, August 10, 2009

CT Scan..done


I had a great fun filled weekend. I started doing acupuncture with Alan again which helps with everything!! Also still going to see Dr. J my favorite chiropractor for adjustments still. Don't know what i would do without either of their help. The days go by too fast! I had my CT scan done today. It is always great to see all my former co workers there. It makes me fight harder so i can get better and start to work again! I'm happy the scan is don't but now i get to wait another 3 more days to find out the results. I did see the pictures of the scan. I was able to check it out on the computer at radiology. It honestly looked like the same size.... I will see with the doctors will say on Thursday. I am hoping that the 6 weeks of radiation did something! I am getting anxiety wondering what the man will be planning next. I am feeling well other than i have a sore throat and scratchy voice. Ill get better before i start chemo next week. Tomorrow i am going to Roman Cucina again. Thanks to all that have been eating there.. Its sooo yummy! Believe
Theres a pic of me and Dr. J

No comments:

Post a Comment