Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A good break!


I had a great weekend relaxing and feeling better everyday. Today i had an appointment with Dr. Mahdavi, aka the man, and it went very well. I had a blood test there and all my counts are pretty normal. It took awhile but that is normal for that to happen. I scheduled a MRI/MRA of my chest for tomorrow morning to see what round 3 did to that stupid cancer. From that my doctor is attending his weekly tumor board meeting next week with other physicians to go over my case. I will see him next Thursday. Yes i have over a week with no doctor appointments and scans!! I have a life and much time to relax before the next appointment. So next week when i do see him we will discuss the tumor board meeting information and then i will have to see my surgeon Dr. Zusman! I'm so excited about all this and moving on with no more chemo right now makes me happy. I also can not wait to get my results of knowing how much more i kicked this cancers butt!!! I will update you all once more information comes along. Thanks for all your support! BELIEVE

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kiddo,

    Glad I had the opportunity to help you out with the website. I am not sure if I responded to your thank you message on myspace but either way, You are more then welcome and it has been a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete