Saturday, May 16, 2009

The waiting game


So i went to my doctors appointment on Thursday and nothing new. I was never presented on the tumor board on Tuesday so I will have to wait until next week with more information. Dr. Mahdavi did say that the other good news is that my pulmonary artery is open and not smooched by the mass. I can not explain what that really means but it is very very good for surgery purposes! I will have to call Dr. Mahdavi Tuesday afternoon to see how the tumor board meeting went. I do have an appointment with my surgeon Dr. Zusman on Thursday the 21st to discuss the surgery. This is all good news but i am wanting this process to go faster. I am waiting around with suspense and anxiety. Though i am staying positive,enjoying my life and freedom that i have right now. I will update more once i get more information. Thanks again for your support! May 21st is my benefit!! Can not wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment