Monday, May 11, 2009

Hello

Just wanted to say hello to all and give you a short update. I was in Palm Springs again last weekend for mothers day. Hope all you moms out there had a great day too! It was absolutely beautiful and scorching hot! I layed in the hot sun and got some vitamin d and of course ate alot of food! It is always a pleasure to go somewhere not too far away to relax my mind and body. Now i am back and very anxious about my last mri scan i had last Wednesday. So i called my doctors office and asked them to read my results........ The mass significantly decreased again to about 1.3 cm!!!! I will know more information on Thursday but i thought i would share this joyful news with you all! Thanks for your support and BELIEVING in me!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Renee! My name is Christine Johnson. Tiffany Cardwell's sister (your sister Jeni's friend). I know I don't personally know you, but I just wanted to drop in and tell you you're in my families prayers. You're such a fighter and a huge inspiration to many. God bless you Renee!

    Warmly,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete