Thursday, February 11, 2010

Upcoming Events


Thank you all for your support and for joining us in a celebration of Renee's life. I think we all agree that when we are surrounded by those who love Renee, that things seem a little easier. The turn out at Round Table Pizza was great and we sold out on t-shirts! We have more in the works as well as another benefit and a possible party on the 20th to celebrate Renee's birthday. We also have a benefit booked for HB Tattoo for Febuary 18th from 4 - midnight. Come in for your BELIEVE tattoo and all of the proceeds will go to Renee's family but don't forget to tip your artist.

Thank you again for all of the love you have given to Renee's family and to me. We so appreciate it. God bless.

Audrey

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to being with all of Renee's loved ones once again. And, I'm really excited for my tattoo -- what a great way to keep Renee's spirit alive forever. BELIEVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess this means I will finally have to get a tatoo... John is gonna laugh! Thank you for keeping us posted,

    Mary Fowler

    ReplyDelete