Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2.3.10

Last night Renee slept well and has been very calm. We have had some trouble with anxiety and we are working it out with medication and talking to her about everything which helps to keep her calm. We will be meeting with the doctors tonight to discuss how Renee is doing and what our next step will be.
We are working on putting the attachment on her trach so she can speak. We are trying to keep her heart rate at a more safe rate which is 110 but she starts to get really agitated when there is too much going on around her.
Please keep up with the letters and texts because she enjoys us reading them to her.
Thanks!!
Audrey

2 comments:

  1. Audrey I do not know you but I thank you for your strength. Thank you for being there for our Renee, Jennifer and most of all my friend of many years Elda. We all must Pray and BELIEVE, I know that I do
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following Renee's blog now for about 1 year, I too am fighting my own battle and Renee is a true source of inspiration. Even though I live on the other side of the world I pray for Renee. Doctors don't allow for human spirit in their diagnosis. I BELIEVE in Renee. Susie. xx

    ReplyDelete